Who is Altavoz?
Altavoz was started by Shae Wilkins and Daniel Derr who have worked together for 16 years in the eClinical market, specializing in Clinical Outcomes Assessment (eCOA). Their combined experience and success driving adoption of technology driven solutions in highly regulated environments has cemented them as innovators in the field.
Mr. Wilkins has been an innovator in the field for almost 2 decades and has consistently brought effective solutions to market.
- 16 + years experience in eCOA and eClinical
- Former Head of Channel Sales - BioClinica Inc
- Former VP of Ops/VP of Sales - Arrowhead
- President of the Board - Spark Small Business Center
- Speaker/Panelist ISOQOL and SCDM
- Worked with large pharma, biotech and CRO's
- Early Phase, Late Phase, and Non-Standard global eCOA projects
- Dad, nerd, outdoorsman and old hoops player
With more than 16 years as a manager and developer of exciting new technology, Mr. Derr brings technical knowledge and experience to our platform.
- 16+ years experience in eCOA and eClinical
- VP of Product Development - Arrowhead Electronic Healthcare
- President, ATX Consulting
- Created first barcode scanner and builder tool for eCOA
- Technology deployed in published ediary effectiveness study
- Data-Driven Innovation Award
- Malcolm Baldridge Quality Award
- Game developer, dog walker, craft beer connoisseur. Dreams in Binary